Policies and Disclaimers for Docere Life Center
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Please give a 24-hour notice of cancellation of your appointment. If not, you may be charged $50.
Payments and Insurance
Docere Life Center is not in-network with any insurance company and does not accept insurance. We accept all forms of major debit and credit cards along with check and cash for payment of services and products.
This site is full of valuable information for you to consider with your doctor, though, this website does NOT provide medical advice. Please do not diagnose or treat yourself based on the information on this website.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content is not meant to be exhaustive or applicable to any specific individual's medical condition. The remedies, nutritional products, and treatment modalities are intended to enhance overall body performance and are not intended or implied to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any specific illness. All remedies and nutritional supplements are only the doctor’s best recommendation and are at no time to be considered a prescription. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
We at Docere Life Center recognize your concerns about the privacy of your personal information. We are committed to ensuring that the information you give to us is kept in strictest confidence, therefore, we have adopted the following policy regarding how the information you share with Docere Life Center is used and maintained:
- Docere Life Center does not sell or share the personal information you give to us with any other entity for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
- We may share information with other entities that assist us in providing our products and services to our clients in the normal course of business. We will disclose only the minimum amount of information necessary for us to offer our products or services to you.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We restrict access to the information you give to us to those of our employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.
- We at Docere Life Center are diligent in our efforts to keep the information you give to us confidential. Confidentiality is one of our main responsibilities in our continuing efforts to provide you with services and keep your trust.
All media, text, images, logos, software, artwork, and other information contained on this web site are owned or licensed by or to Docere Life Center and protected under U.S. copyright law. This includes but is not limited to the design, arrangement, layout, and presentation of said materials. Copyright gives Docere Life Center exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or license a given work. Federal law prohibits any and all unauthorized use of Docere Life Center’s copyrights without express written permission from Docere Life Center.